COPYRIGHT & AUTHORIZATION
If you don’t allow us to share your content please contact my E-mail: email@example.com. As far as you know, some of our photos come from internet such as Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook or some other websites. Original source link at the bottom of the photo. If the content violates your copyright and you wouldn’t like to give us the authorization to use your photos or content on our blog. Please let me know and we will remove the content within 12 hours.
I’ve got some super creative DIY halloween decoration ideas!
Materials and tools:
Toilet paper roll, Black cardboard, Eye, Scissors, Tape, Pen
1. Fold the ends of the empty toilet paper roll upwards
2. Draw the shape of the wings on a black cardboard and cut it with scissors.
3. Stick the wings to the paper roll with glue.
4. Stick a pair of eyes
2. Blood handprints
Material: red paint
Steps: Apply paint on your hands and print your palms on the window.
If there are children in the family, you can let the children participate.
3. Pumpkin “refrigerator”
Material: a large, round pumpkin
Steps: Cut a round pumpkin into two halves, hollow out in the middle, put ice cubes, pay attention to trim the edges.
4. Mummy candy cup
Material: Empty drink bottle, gauze, scissors, glue
1. Wash the bottle and cut the upper part
2. Paste the goldfish eye
3. Wrap the gauze around the bottle and pay attention to the part of the eye.
4. Filled with candy
Follow Ins duni_cheri